Da_penetrator2 33M
26 posts
2/27/2006 2:38 am

Last Read:
3/27/2006 10:44 pm


I've got a friend, she's still in school, and of the opposite sex. We've been friends 4 six years now.

Her father is not a human being. He offers her money and when she doesn't want to take it, he punishes her, but when she takes it, he comes back a few days later, demanding "other favours".

Now, I don't know what to do, cause I want to protect her, if I am going to do something to her father, the court is going to take the children away and lock me up, for good.

There was this one time when her father and I had a fight because he hit her with his fists, when I left, he went back to her and hit her again. So if I do something, he's going to take it out on her again.

Please I need urgent help, WHAT CAN I DO, this is my friend, and friends don't just stand there, but I'm scared to do something, cause he's going to do something to her.


Dreamwoman2006 58F
32 posts
3/22/2006 11:20 am

Apart from possibly contributing financially to the family, I don't see any reason why the children should be worse off with their father being absent. Yjeu probably love him, and feel loyalty towards him, but he spells danger, not only physically, but for their mental well being as well. He must be stopped, and he must be kept away from not only your friend, but from her siblings. Go and see a school counsellor, or social services or whomever might be able to help put him away.

Become a member to create a blog