|Blogs > DLiscious2 > Going Down in the Big Town|
50 things about D of DLiscious2
50 things about D of DLiscious2
1. I don’t own a TV.
2. I lived in London for four years.
3. I have written 17 published books.
4. My first sexual experience was with another boy.
5. My favorite toy is my camera. (See left--that's me.)
6. I love my niece and nephew more than I can say.
7. I am the happiest I have ever been in my life. (Thank you L.)
8. I own an expensive painting.
9. I’ve lost count of how many women I’ve slept with…but it’s not too-too many, honest.
10. I have a closet full of suits and ties but rarely wear them.
11. I own my own company.
12. I had four Volkswagens when I was a teenager, but as an adult I haven’t owned a car.
13. I live in a cool neighborhood in Manhattan, with L.
14. I was an Eagle Scout.
15. I have tied up women, whipped and ‘ ’ them.
16. I have sailed through a hurricane.
17. I have Platinum frequent flyer status.
18. I am well known in my field, get surrounded at conferences, and crave privacy.
19. I cook chicken in orange-fig sauce.
20. I have tasted every cabernet made in the Alexander Valley.
21. I can hold a handstand.
22. I was once a jazz drummer.
23. I love ankle boots with side zippers. (See item #35)
24. I read about 200 novels a year.
25. I buy design and photography magazines.
26. I sound like a metro-sexual, but I’m not.
27. I believe in God.
28. I wish I had a different name.
29. My favorite kind of sex is anal.
30. Thinking about having children with L makes me deliriously happy.
31. I have six friends who go back more than 30 years.
32. Vancouver has become my second home.
33. I love anything berry…jam, cobbler, pie, ice cream, smoothies.
34. For my birthday I prefer cupcakes.
35. I can’t tie my shoes properly.
36. I own a tux but my favorite article of clothing is my black leather jacket.
37. One of my closest friends is my high school girlfriend.
38. My favorite poet is Robert Lowell.
39. There’s a wall of erotic photos in our bedroom–that’s true.
40. I will never sky dive, but I hope to rock climb.
41. My sister was in the Olympic Games.
42. Seeing L with another woman gets me hard. Same thing when she’s fucking another man.
43. I love late August evenings and gray November mornings.
44. I grew up by the shore but would prefer a second home on a mountain lake.
45. I have no idea how I would find time for a second home.
46. Chill music is my bedtime choice…Zero 7, Thievery Corporation, St. Germain, Massive Attack.
47. My (current) favorite album is “Get Inside” by jazz guitarist Johnny A.
48. I can spend hours studying any red Mark Rothko painting.
49. I am a fast walker, hate slow walkers and sometimes make fun of them by walking behind them in slow motion.
50. Someday I will be a slow walker. We all will.
9/15/2005 2:16 pm
just cruising the blogs after a month off ...
caught up with yours and noticed the initial entry regarding the quality or lack thereof, of AdultFriendFinder photography.
You may find my series running down some of the more baeutiful images of interest; namely
plus this week's entry regarding the Canadians.
In time, I plan something for Blogland Profiles ...
I have to believe when the time comes, yours will make the
9/15/2005 2:30 pm
I respect that you wrote 17 published books, and read about 200 novels per year. |
You seem most talented, and I wish you continued success.
9/15/2005 4:19 pm
D- Great list! You're a very interesting man! And, I find you very intriguing! |
The two of you sound like a perfect match! I wish you much happiness!
(Now I wish my list was more eccentric. lol)
9/15/2005 7:08 pm
what a very interesting human you are! great list. another to add to my growing 'list of people who made lists'|
9/15/2005 7:48 pm
Frisky Girl- Thanks for the compliments. The intrigue is mutual. -D|
9/15/2005 7:59 pm
G'Day TTT, man, you are quite the blogger! Thanks for saying hi. Your survey of beautiful profile pics from around the world is cool. Thanks for pasting thumbnails into your posts. I have tended to concentrate on couple profiles since those single female profiles are so often not real. Still, whether the images are stolen or not, it's always fun to admire the work of professionals. I wish that somehow they could be credited but of course we'll never know who they are. I do admire the amatuer photographers on this site who have an eye for erotic composition. It's one thing we always can enjoy. Best to you, TTT, keep in touch. -DLiscious2|
9/16/2005 6:50 am
sj365- Thank you. You have an artistic sensibility, evident in your profile photos (especially #4, a wonderful composition) and in your writing. Your post "Behind the red door..." gripped my attention and held it tight. Are you a writer? -DLiscious2|
1/25/2006 10:56 am
Loved your profile so I read on, Dead match on items,6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 21, 26, 28, 33, ,36, 42, 43, 45, and especially 49 and 50!!!!!!!!!! thanx for a great laugh|
3/2/2006 9:29 pm
I'm right there with you on number 37...some people find it strange but to me it's one of the strongest relationships I have...|