|Blogs > CuteAZguy27 > would you blog me ?|
Save me Dr.
Save me Dr.
Dear Dr. Cute-
I’m in somewhat of a quandary. Last Saturday night, in my liquored-up haze, I hooked up with my on-again, off-again “friend with benefits.” FWB, if you will. It got pretty hot and heavy, and when I made my move down south, let’s just say he had a bit of a flatulence problem. I was completely taken aback, but laughed it off. To tell the truth, I was incredibly disgusted at his lack of control. Is this something that happens often to guys? I was wondering what would be an appropriate reaction to this.
– M&M girl.
Dear M&M girl,
First off, that is filthy. Frankly, I think you showed a lot of self-control; I’m not sure many others in your situation would do the same. One question, did you continue doing your business after he’d done his?
Top 10 ways to react when you’re going downtown and it turns into the Windy City.
10. “Are you lactose intolerant?”
9. “Did you eat chicken last night? Cuz I can taste it … ”
8. “I feel like Eliot Ness chasing Al Capone through Chi-town … ”
7. “Ummmm, I’m sorry but I think we’re going to have to stop … ”
6. “Are you taking the term ‘dick and fart joke’ literally? Cuz this isn’t very funny.”
5. “Big gulps, huh? Well, see ya later.”
4. “I know you like Cat Stevens and all, but I don’t want to listen to the wind, the wind of your soul.”
3. “I thought I was the one giving the blow job.”
2. “Could you do that again? With all that wind whipping through my hair, I felt like a model in a Glamour Shot.”
1. “See yah”
, I hope this breeze of suggestions helps somewhat, any other questions please ask-Dr. Cute
Now to help this person out, of the above 10 statements listed above, if you were her, what would you choose, or do you have your own Suggestion ?
-Dr. Cute ...uhh, i mean CuteAZguy27
10/17/2005 12:25 am
#7 please |
10/17/2005 11:26 am
"Did you ever fart in front your girlfriend?" "No,why?" "Well last week I farted in front of mine, and this week, she dumps me." Ok,ok not the completely correct lines of the movie.|
10/18/2005 12:31 am
#2 for me|
10/18/2005 10:50 am
10/18/2005 5:03 pm
I have had a guy do that before and I'm sure you know what my personality is like by now. I started laughing.
At first he was kind of pissed off and the angrier he got, the funnier it was.
Finally he lightened up, but by then the mood had passed.
Heh. I said "passed".
10/18/2005 7:40 pm
I am so paranoid about flatulence and actually going to the bathroom in front of others that I find this incredibly GROSS!
I think that M&M girl should have told her FWB to have some respect and think before ever going "down south" for him again.