|Blogs > BonnieBoy2 > Diary from the Floating World|
74 Things About Me
74 Things About Me
I'm sure I'll thing of 26 more things to make an even 100, but I ran out of steam at 74.
100 Things About Me
1. I am a voyeur. I love to observe people and if I catch them doing something naughty, it gets me excited.
2. I am an exhibitionist. The thought of someone watching me doing something naughty gets me excited.
3. When I was a kid, I used to play "ninja" and go out at night and hide from cars or anyone I saw. I did this well into my twenties.
4. I love "Nature": as a teenager, I thought I related better to trees than to people. I actually broke up with my girlfriend by telling her this.
5. I miss most of my old girlfriends and regret a lot of the "ones that got away."
6. I am so sympathetic/empathetic, I probably should have been a therapist or a priest.
7. I despise most organized religion, but pray in some fashion probably every day.
8. Notwithstanding #7, my cousin is a Jesuit priest and oversaw my father's funeral. I found it comforting.
9. I am an orphan, as of April 2005.
10. I have one brother, whom I love very much.
11. My brother has 4 children, so I don't feel much urge to procreate just to carry on the family name. But every now and then I think it would be cool to be a dad.
12. I love redheads.
13. I have a 4th degree black belt in karate. But I've never used my art except in practice.
14. I love oral sex, both giving and receiving. Maybe I like giving even more.
15. I think Asian girls have the sweetest pussies.
16. I want to have sex with at least one woman from every race, or better yet, every country in the world.
17. I've experimented with sex with a man.
18. I'm pretty bad with money. If I have it, I spend it. It's about living large, not feeling hemmed in by trivial matters, like a budget.
19. I want to be loved but I'm more comfortable being alone.
20. Even though I'm a black belt, I'm not very disciplined: the one thing I can't resist is temptation.
21. I love brunettes.
22. I've always had better "luck" with blonds.
23. I have frequented prostitutes.
24. I like to push myself mentally and physically.
25. There are few things I'm afraid of, except not being liked, or growing old and ill with no family or friends.
26. I like speed. I did 130 mph on my motorcycle last weekend. My friend did 157 mph. I was a bit jealous.
27. I'm a reluctant geek: I don't adopt new technology until it's proven.
28. In some ways, I am fairly conservative: I believe in chivalry and manners.
29. No offense, but Republicans suck. And they don't swallow. I belive George Bush is the worst thing to ever happen to this country.
30. I've never had intercourse with a black girl. I could have once, but I got scared (not sure of what, really) and told her I was tired.
31. When I was 19 I slept with a 17 year old girl: she had a "squirting pussy." When she came, she gushed. It was probably the most erotic thing I've ever experienced and I long to repeat it.
32. Thin woman are visually appealing, but I know now I like a woman to have a little padding and some curves.
33. I like Russian girls.
34. I work with a very curvy Russian brunette: I want her bad!
35. I used to think about sex most of the time. Since joining AdultFriendFinder I guess I think about it all the time.
36. I used to think that if I didn't think about sex all the time, I would write more. Now, I just write about sex.
37. I probably should have become a college professor. Both of my parents were college professors. My mother's father was a college professor (actually, he became the provost of a major American university). His father before him was a college professor.
38. I've done some stupid things: I was caught shoplifting a cassette tape in Japan. The police asked me why I did it and I said I didn't know, I just didn't want to spend 25 buck for a tape that cost $10 at home. They made me write an apology and let me go.
39. I did another stupid thing: I vandalized some very cool old cars once: I stole the hood ornaments. This was the worst thing I ever did as a kid and I still feel bad about it.
40. My mom and I once helped a girl who had been kidnapped and managed to jump out of the abductor's car.
41. My mom was my best friend. She died of cancer when I was 25. I probably still don't know how much that affected me.
42. I've been touched by death a lot. I think I can say I'm not afraid of death. I don't want to die, but when it comes, I plan to meet it face to face.
43. I guess when I'm not thinking about sex, I'm thinking about death. Or food.
44. I spend a lot of money on wine. $20 a bottle is starting to seem ordinary.
45. I'm a good cook.
46. I speak Japanese, but not as well as I used to.
47. I speak a little Italian, though not nearly as much as I'd like.
48. I love Italian women (one in particular, guess who?).
49. Just about any woman under 30 is really attractive to me: I think it's the skin.
50. I think my "perfect" mate is 10 years younger than myself.
51. Lesbians seem to like me: I was almost lovers with an older lesbian when I was 19 (she was 28, I think). But at the last moment it didn't work out.
52. Like most guys, lesbian sex really turns me on.
53. I've had threesomes: they were wonderful, until they got weird. But I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
54. My dad and both grandfathers were heavy drinkers. I probably drink too much myself, though I limit it to beer and wine.
55. I masturbated so much growing up, I used to get horny looking at a box of Kleenex
56. Having a woman watch me on cam makes my orgasms incredibly intense.
57. I love anal sex.
58. I enjoy bondage, but I'm not sure if I like to be tied up or do the tying more.
59. I've had sex on an airplane.
60. My ex-girlfriend's mother made a drunken pass at me when I was 16.
61. I learned to masturbate from reading a medical book on sexuality I discovered in my grandparent's house (my grandmother was a pediatrician).
62. While I was learning about masturbation I tried different media: I humped pillows and rubbed different things on my penis. My favorite was a piece of an alpacca skin rug. Very soft. (By the time I read "Portnoy's Complaint" I had discovered baby oil, so I never did the liver in the milk bottle thing: I think Philip Roth made that up).
63. As a young kid, I used to play strip poker with the girl who would later take my virginity.
64. My first real sexual experience with a girl was actually with two girls: no wonder I like threesomes! We were all 14.
65. I have had phone sex.
66. I have seduced two virgins in my life. Both were Japanese.
67. I smoked a lot of pot in my youth. To a much lesser extent I also did hash, cocaine, acid, mushrooms. Now, I just drink Pinot Noir (ok, if there's a joint being passed I'll take a hit now and then).
68. I have a poor memory, and I'm pretty sure it is from the pot.
69. At 8 years old, my school sent me home for wearing a "Right On" t-shirt with a red "power to the people" fist stenciled on it.
70. I used to build model aircraft, then take them to the creek to set them on fire and blow them up with firecrackers.
71. I was an angry youth. Karate helped sort me out, but it took therapy with my wife 30 years later to start getting to the heart of it.
72. My parents divorced when I was 12.
73. I loved my dad. He died in April. 3 days later, my therapist also died. I cried more for her than I did for him.
74. When my Rottweiler, Zoë, died, I cried even harder. Grief is strange.
10/3/2005 6:06 am
That was by far the most interesting thing I have ever read.|
10/3/2005 9:46 pm
MellyBabez69, I'm flattered. But I think you should read more! Why don't you start your own blog? I would love to know more about you.|