|Blogs > Boereselami > Sexual Craving!|
I feel admired because I posses both inward and outward beauty and I value myself, therefore others value me! I try to practice the words by an unknown author:
1. Trust yourself. You know what you want and need.
2. Put yourself first. You can't be anything for anybody else unless you take care of yourself.
3. Let your feelings be known. They are important.
4. Express your opinions. It's good to hear yourself talk.
5. Value your thinking. You do it well.
6. Take the time and space you need - even if other people are wanting something from you.
7. When you need something, don't talk yourself out of it. Even if you can't have it, it's OK to need.
8. When you're scared, let someone know. Isolating yourself when you're scared makes it worse.
9. When you feel like running away, let yourself feel the scare. Think about what you fear will happen and decide what you need to do.
10. When you are angry, let yourself feel the anger. Decide what you want to do: just feel it, express it, or take some action.
~~~ Love yourself a little more every day and you will love others a little more every day ~~~
7/1/2005 12:03 am
Well at least I admire myself!|