|Blogs > 634694u > Brainshovel|
Would you speak first at the Pearly Gates?
Would you speak first at the Pearly Gates?
Here are some questions to ponder.
1) In one hundred years will anyone really care that you lived? Really, think about that. Is what your doing now as a human being leaving a mark upon a child? or friend that will pass stories about you through the generations? does it matter?
2) Will you speak first at the Pearly Gates? What about the Devil's podium? maybe you fucked-up a bit here!
3) What would you do if you saw Elvis? (not imitations, his bones or anything else-the real, fat, sweaty Elvis).
4) If you knew only one thing in life what would it be? ONE FUCKING THING! be it happiness, laughter, evil or maybe even sadness. Of all the choices available in the universe you were given only one.
5) What would you like written on your tombstone? Let's just rule-out cremation, freezing Etc.
6) At this moment in time, Who is the most important human on earth?
7) Where is the safest place on earth? The one place you would least likely be harmed in any way.
Did you do something nice for someone today?
9) Do your eyes change color with your emotions?
10) Who are you. Think carefully, the answer, if asked truthfully to one's self, is somewhat difficult to answer.
13) are you superstitious?
11/14/2005 10:20 pm
1 ) Probably not|
2 ) Dunno... flip a coin.
3 ) Twinkie?
4 ) Love
5 ) I may have loved not too wisely, but too well.
6 ) Me.
7 ) In my room.
8 ) Just now... I went to rescue a friend with a flat tire and no jack.
9 ) I don't know about emotions but I'm told in certan lights they look olive green instead of mahogany brown.
10 ) I am the Blue Leopard. Hear my ROAR. Seriously, I am a loving, generous, too-stubborn, overly-patient woman.
13 ) Superstition brings bad luck
11/15/2005 12:32 am
1) I would like to think so, would like to think that I've made a difference somewhere|
2) hmm....have to get back to you on that one
3) probably be a little creeped out
5) the greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return
7) with someone who loves me
9) yup...light brown-gold to almost black
10) a wonderful mix of contradictions
13) cute...no, i'm not
11/15/2005 7:00 am
1- doubtful unless my daughter keeps my journals.. |
2- speak first...I'm shy ..
3- Tell him my uncle's wife says hello (they were neighbors as kids growing up)
5- Life Love Loyalty ( I have it in tat form as well)
6- my daughter she is our future
7- among true friends
8- kinda my daughter's school is doing a food drive and change donations for our local rescue mission and UCaN (united cancer network)
so we took in canned goods and our "spare change for the Cancer fund
9- yes they go from blue to green (I can't truly tell you my eye color)..lol
10- I am me.. someone who loves too much angers too fast but is a true believer in love and undying friendship
13- depends on my mood actually on most days no..
I welcome you to the House of Syn...
11/15/2005 11:54 pm
I'm just going to upchuck some random verbiage on the tombstone issue here.|
I don't plan to really have a tombstone in the traditional sense. This is due to my thinking that tombstones are sort of an out dated and mostly wasteful excess (like automobiles for example) that are not a practical reality for the entirety of the current living population. Despite this bad attitude of mine I do think about the theorical verbal content of what might appropriately be chiseled on to an individuals personal tombstone on a purely conceptual level quite often.
My dad is nearly 80 now and since the time he retired he has gradually put more and more of put his spare time energies into the processes of things like house cleaning, laundry and such. So I often think that for him that it should say "He Kept a Clean House". But that's actually a distorted picture and he really should get some credit for the masses of people he helped make important decisions in their lives when he worked as a high school counsellor. Ever since I was a kid whenever and where ever we travelled he was _always_ running into people that he used to counsel who would be overjoyed to see him and would thank him profusely for the help he'd provided. That still happens even now wherever we go. On the entire planet it seems.
My favorite real life tombstone is Mel Blanc's. If you don't know who he is he's the voice behind Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Foghorn Leghorn and 99% of all the other Warner Brother's cartoon voices from something like 1950's thru the 70's. His tombstone reads...
That's All Folks
I crack up laughing every time I see it.
Google it with - Mel Blanc's Tombstone -
Anyone ever seen one that reads...
He (or She) was a Champion Masturbator
I've not seen one myself but no doubt there's someone out there that deserves it.
11/17/2005 10:21 pm
10- a passionate creative friend and sensual woman
9- yes and my clothes/makeup
7- can you build me a cabin by a stream overlooking the mountains...?
6- The children are our hope...
5- sorry babe want to spread out in nature, not in a box... she took the road less travled
4- I know friendship- the good, the bad, and the ugly
3- dance with him
2- I will be an angel...so I won't need to speak words
1- I hope my words, my love, or my art does...
11/20/2005 4:14 pm
1> I hope to have touched someone in some way that matters.|
2> I will speak last, to defend my choices in life, good or bad, they were mine.
3> Say hello.
4> Love, depth, soul shattering love.
5> She loved enough to walk away
6> My son... fellow man, GOD
7> Wrapped up in someone arms, someone who loves me.
8> Not yet, but someone did something nice for me.. my son took cab into work and told me to sleep in...LOL
9> Yes, my eyes are blue, but they change colors with my moods. My eyes get me into soooooooooooooo much trouble..lol
10> I am a strong woman who is looking to have someone protect her. I am generous beyond a fault... and I love without restraint.
11> Yes I am. Has to be the Irish, Scot and Indian in me...
And you?? T