|Blogs > pwetty_cute > laughs|
A physician claimed that the following are actual comments made by his patients predominantly male while he was performing their Colocoscopies:
1. “Take it easy, Doc. You’re boldly going where no man has gone before!”
2. “Find Amelia Earhart yet?”
3. “Can you hear me NOW?”
4. “Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?”
5. “You know, in Arkansas, we’re now legally married.’
6. “Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?”
7. “You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out..”
8. “Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!”
9. “If your hand doesn’t fit, you must quit!”
10. “Hey Doc, let me know if you find my dignity.”
11. “You used to be an executive at Enron, didn’t you?”
12. “God, now I know why I am not gay.”
And the best one of them all…
“Could you please write a note to my wife
saying that my head is not up there?”
10/20/2005 12:57 am
in the Army when they lined us up for "prostate" exams i was just hurt that they didn't bother to at least sweet talk me a little before they jamed a finger up my bum
why they were doing prostate exams on healthy men in their twenties i still don't understand
S'io credesse che mia risposta fosse
A persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
Questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma perciocche giammai di questo fondo
Non torno vivo alcun, s'i'odo il vero,
Senza tema d'infamia ti rispondo.
10/20/2005 1:33 am
Well spoken, all of them. |
Add: "Trust me, it had to be better for you than it was for me."
Or: "This is THE primary reason why I never committed a felony."
Or: "No dinner first?"
10/20/2005 4:13 am
10/20/2005 5:16 am
And make sure you pop over to The Sunshine Strippers.
Blogville’s very own strip troupe needs your support!