|Blogs > 1LovelyBrunette > My thought for the day|
I havent posted anything all week, I really dont have time to do till the weekend, and as Im wating for the water to boil on the stove to make breakfast I thought I'd post this questionaire with my answers. Yesterday (Friday) was a very long, quiet, boring day at the office and apparently my co workers and a good friend across the hall were just as bored so they kept sending me jokes, among them, this questionaire. Sometimes they're fun to do. Since I dont have anthing else to post right now (there are a couple of topics I'd like to write about with more time), I said "what the hell?" I'll post this thing. Our profiles in here contain lots of questions forus to answer to let others know more about us, so I see this as the same, just on a G-rated level
1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:30AM, woke up at 7:30 though, except I had wonderful thoughts in my head and prefered to enjoy them in my bed for an hour.
2. Diamonds or pearls?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? UnderworldII
4. What is your favorite TV show?
That 70's Show, Will & Grace, Forensics, and Animal Planet
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
whole wheat pancakes smothered with honey, 2 pieces of turkey bacon (South Beach Diet approved), and a couple slices of cheese(75% fat free), with a glass of orange juice and a cup of coffee (with hazelnut creme)
6. Favorite cuisine? Italian
7. What is your middle name? It starts with a V
8. What food do you dislike? seafood
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Dido and Shakira
10. What kind of car do you drive? The kind that has 4 tires, a steering wheel, and gets me to work. No just kidding, Honda
11. Favorite sandwich? I'd have to say, steak and cheese
12. What characteristic do you despise? I dont like whiners, ppl always making excuses, and too many apologies. If you were going to be so damn sorry, you shouldnt have done it in the first place.
13. Favorite item of clothing? my thongs
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Ireland (or Scotland)
15. Favorite brand of clothing? Dont really have one
16. Where would you retire to? I have no idea, maybe back to my hometown? who knows, thats not till another 50 yrs *S*
17. What was your most recent memorable birthday? my 18th
18. Favorite sport to watch? The Olympics
19. Furthest place you are sending this? Grand Rapids, Michigan
20. Favorite saying? "How the hell are ya?" To my sister every time we call each other
21. When is your birthday? Middle of June
22. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning, Im ready to shut down by 9:30PM
23. What is your shoe size? If you must know,7. Being 5' tall and 115lbs, maybe I really should be like a 6, Oh no! I have big feet!
24. Pets? I love Animals, but I dont have any. Poor thing would starve to death by the time I have time or remember to feed it *S*
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Its the weekend!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? a veterinarian
27. How are you today? Pretty good
28. What is your favorite candy? Chocolate truffles with peanut butter cream filing from Lindt's, mmm mmm mmm or the creamy milk chocolate bars with hazelnuts.
29. What are your favorite Roses? red and yellow
30. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? In June, when I go up North some 500 miles to my hometown to visit my family!
3/25/2006 12:04 pm
1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:30AM, woke up at 7:30 though, except I had wonderful thoughts in my head and prefered to enjoy them in my bed for an hour. |
Hey now, you said G-rated, this looks like PG-13 to me.
3/25/2006 6:01 pm
I've been to both Ireland and Scotland. What do you want to know/see?|
3/25/2006 8:33 pm
Thanks for sharing sweetie!|