You know what you got  

12lovenow 46F
8 posts
10/19/2005 6:53 am

Last Read:
3/14/2006 4:56 pm

You know what you got

Just because the dick is big don't mean it's a good one. I have been with a few on this site and I must admit that 80% of them are good , but the other 20% are either just good to hang out with or talk to on the phone. Just like some are good to just be cool with and not fuck around with. If they are in my network don't mean I have fucked them over 80% of them are friends I have NEVER touched but enjoy the friendship and they will always be around.


ENVIROMAN2005 41
2 posts
10/25/2005 6:00 pm

Hello, I am seeking a frined like yourself, it it works its great if not ok, I am new to town and seeking to make friends so that life doesn't become a bore. My profile is still under review but we maybe able to chat soon.

enviroman at the address breakthru dot you know what.


UNTAMED_FIYA 34M
7 posts
10/27/2005 9:15 am

HEY WHATS GOOD SWEETIE IM CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT WHATEVER PERCENTILE I FALL IN YOU WILL ENJOY MY COMPANY SO WHEN YOU FIND THE TIME COME ON BY AND BLESS ME WITH YOUR CONVERSATION


Navycock67 30M
9 posts
10/30/2005 8:51 pm

Well if you are ever in the mood for some fun let me know becuase I have learned lots of tricks through experince.


rm_tanfantasy 48M

1/22/2006 3:19 am

You sound like my kind of lady. We can get together and see how things work out. I am well hung attractive light skinned male who knows how to have a good time. E-mail me and lets see what happens.


oralman0924 41M

1/28/2006 8:24 am

YOUR STILL ALRIGHT WITH ME, HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL AND I WILL BE CALLING SOON,SINCE IM TOO LAZY TO RIGHT YOU BACK.


illBeUrBoyToy3 32M

2/21/2006 11:44 am

hey u want to pop my cherry, let me know.


rm_bigred61971 45M
7 posts
3/1/2006 12:10 pm

Give me your take on something. Im average down below, but I have received lots of compliments because I like to take my time & really make my partner worked up & hot before putting the lil general to work. They seem to really like my oral skills. How do you feel about receiving (and giving, for that matter) oral? I've been with ladies that don't like it at all, and I've been with ladies that seem to like it better than "regular" sex. Where do you stand?

By the way, you are incredibly sexy


rm_BigT4928 29M
4 posts
3/13/2006 11:13 pm

i got a dick with your name on it


Become a member to create a blog